juli 02, 2014

Noé & Zoë

Paul & Paula

Noé & Zoë A/W 2014

Paul & Paula blog: Noé & Zoë  A/W 2014
Paul & Paula blog: Noé & Zoë  A/W 2014
Paul & Paula blog: Noé & Zoë  A/W 2014
Paul & Paula blog: Noé & Zoë  A/W 2014
Paul & Paula blog: Noé & Zoë  A/W 2014
Paul & Paula blog: Noé & Zoë  A/W 2014
Paul & Paula blog: Noé & Zoë  A/W 2014
Fresh from the cutting floor - the new campaign for this Autumn/ Winter from Noé & Zoë.

One of my favourites and one that I feature more or less since the very beginning... so yes, they do have a sweet spot in my heart and I love to follow their adventure!

You can see some of their classic designs in new colours as well as lovely new prints! I especially like the circles and loving the fluffy linings too...

Cosy winter time ahead... yay!


PS: This week end I will be at Playtime Paris and check what they will have for us for next summer ;)
----

For the original post, see Paul&Paula blog

Geen opmerkingen: